- Delightful two bedroom Cottage
- Located in the pictures village of Potten End
- Short drive to Berkhamsted railway station
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Open plan reception room with wood burning stove
Rent.Hemel Hempstead are pleased to offer this delightful two bedroom cottage in the picturesque village of Potten End, AVAILABLE from the end of October , a short drive to Berkhamsted railway station, call us now to view on 01442 500905
This property is surrounded by beautiful countryside and idyllic walks, a short drive to Berkhamsted railway station , and High street.
The property briefly comprises of dual aspect lounge with wood and coal burning stove, beautiful kitchen with vaulted ceiling and stable door leading to the rear garden.The first floor enjoys immaculately presented bathroom and double bedrooms with stairs leading to a further double bedroom which enjoys sky light windows.vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams throughout.
Available from the end of October call us now to view on 01442 500905.Notice
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (D10660)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP002448)